Monday, January 7, 2019

Go Green Bird Feeder for Dog Entertainment and Cat Entertainment

Bird Feeder for Cat Entertainment (and Dog Entertainment) Bad Cat Behavior Was Due To Boredom - The Real Solution For Honey Was Bird Feeder For Dog Entertainment and Cat Entertainment: I had Honey from when she was a young kitten and over time I found she was not like other cats I had in the past. She had a very nice side as well as a very naughty kitty side. She would always use her claws on Sweetie my Chihuahua mix the minute I turned my back. I woke up many days to the trash can being trashed. One morning I woke up to toilet paper everywhere and initially thought someone played a prank on me. But it was Honey! I soon figured out that her Bad Cat Behavior was due to boredom. So I bought her a lot of kitty toys. These did help a bit and be great for most cats. But though she’d play with them a bit every day I soon found it was not enough for this kitty. She needed something more interesting. She got bored easily. So I bought her a window bird feeder. This ended up being a Bird Feeder for Dog Entertainment and Cat Entertainment. Click Here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment